As I think 1...
Wow, a lot has happened and for some things, I'm still trying to get my head around them. In the 24 years that I have lived in this world, have I been so determined to get what I want like today. What does it mean when someone says, 'this is definitely my year'? This is a question I have always had in my head every year when I hear such an affirmative statement. I took time to think about it, and realised, every day is mine not to mention a year. So I sit here today and BOLDLY DECLARE THAT, THIS INDEED IS MY YEAR. Life is what you make of it, and whatever you tell yourself can only come true if you believe in your own words. I don't need anyone's assurance that this is my year. I just need faith in GOD and myself, then I am all set to go. The past has played enough tricks on me is enough. Time to do what I am best at, believing in myself and focusing on what is important.
So many things do I want to achieve before 30 years. Hahahaaa, I am 5 years away from 30 years. I will be turning quarter of a century on the 23rd of September. I was so excited when I turned 23 'cause the number of years and day matched with my birth date and day, it was Friday and I was born on a Friday. It is not every year where one experience that. I went all out in spoiling myself. Now I need to think of what to do for my quarter century years celebration.
---to be continued in As I think 2
No comments:
Post a Comment